What’s the definition of purpose?
I googled “purpose” and came up with these definitions of purpose on the Web:
* an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions;
* determination: the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose; “his determination showed in his every movement”; “he is a man of purpose”
* reach a decision; “he resolved never to drink again”
* Purpose in its most general sense is the anticipated aim which guides action. It is used as the synonym of goal and objective.
* An object to be reached; a target; an aim; a goal; A result that is desired; an intention; The act of intending to do something; resolution; determination; The subject of discourse; the point at issue; The reason for which something is done, or the reason it is done in a particular way.
What are the Benefits of Real Life Purpose?
Having purpose can change your Lifestyle and contribute to your overall success in Life. Just look at some of the perks of purpose:
- Purpose gives meaning to your life.
- Purpose simplifies your life.
- Purpose focuses your life.
- Purpose motivates your life.
- Purpose prepares you for eternity.
- Purpose provides Lifestyle Change and Real Life Success!
The Purpose Driven Life
Do you have a desire and good reason to get to that successful place in life that you’ve been anticipating? To Experience a Real Lifestyle change? Do you have other goals?
Rick Warren wrote one of the best selling books of all time called “The Purpose Driven Life”. I highly recommend it. It’s not the Bible, but the principles it contains pertain to my life, business, ministry, and this website.